This info is about Ext2Fsd 0.52 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Ext2Fsd 0.52 from your computerMatt Wu
. More info about Matt Wu can be read here
. Click on http://www.ext2fsd.com
to get more info about Ext2Fsd 0.52 on Matt Wu's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Ext2Fsd directory (same installation drive as Windows). Ext2Fsd 0.52's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ext2Fsd\unins000.exe. Ext2Mgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.16 MB (1211536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Ext2Fsd 0.52. They occupy about 2.06 MB (2165205
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DrvRemover.exe (47.14 KB)
- Ext2Mgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- Mke2fs.exe (119.77 KB)
- Mount.exe (47.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- _setup.exe (13.77 KB)
This info is about Ext2Fsd 0.52 version 0.52
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Ext2Fsd 0.52.Files remaining:
Ext2Fsd 0.52 is a program by Matt Wu. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Ext2Fsd 0.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ext2Fsd 0.52 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ext2Fsd 0.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ext2Fsd 0.52". If it exists on your system the Ext2Fsd 0.52 program will be found very quickly. After you select Ext2Fsd 0.52 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ext2Fsd 0.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ext2Fsd 0.52:
- The software company is: http://www.ext2fsd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ext2Fsd\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ext2Fsd 0.52.
8. After uninstalling Ext2Fsd 0.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ext2Fsd 0.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ext2Fsd 0.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ext2Fsd 0.52 by Matt Wu from your PC, we are not saying that Ext2Fsd 0.52 by Matt Wu is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ext2Fsd 0.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 04:34:42.207