Expression Calculator 1.2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Expression Calculator 1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Expression Calculator 1.2 from your computerslav inc.
. Check out here
for more information on slav inc.. You can read more about about Expression Calculator 1.2 at http://www.devsys.narod.ru
. Usually the Expression Calculator 1.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Expression Calculator folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Expression Calculator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Expression Calculator 1.2. Expression Calculator 1.2's main file takes around 310.50 KB (317952 bytes) and its name is ecalc.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Expression Calculator 1.2. They take 968.97 KB (992224
bytes) on disk.
- ecalc.exe (310.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.47 KB)
This page is about Expression Calculator 1.2 version 1.2
Expression Calculator 1.2 is an application marketed by the software company slav inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Expression Calculator 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Expression Calculator 1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Expression Calculator 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Expression Calculator 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Expression Calculator 1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Expression Calculator 1.2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Expression Calculator 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Expression Calculator 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.devsys.narod.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Expression Calculator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Expression Calculator 1.2.
8. After removing Expression Calculator 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Expression Calculator 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Expression Calculator 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Expression Calculator 1.2 by slav inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Expression Calculator 1.2 by slav inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Expression Calculator 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 08:52:56.673