This web page is about ExpressFiles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ExpressFiles from your systemhttp://www.express-files.com/
. Check out here
for more information on http://www.express-files.com/. More details about ExpressFiles can be found at 瑨灴⼺眯睷攮灸敲獳昭汩獥挮浯/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ExpressFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ExpressFiles.exe is the ExpressFiles's main executable file and it takes circa 445.12 KB (455800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ExpressFiles. They occupy about 5.96 MB (6249952
bytes) on disk.
- EFupdater.exe (186.62 KB)
- ExpressDL.exe (1.23 MB)
- ExpressFiles.exe (445.12 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.11 MB)
This info is about ExpressFiles version 126.96.36.199
only. For other ExpressFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove ExpressFiles from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall ExpressFiles:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ExpressFiles's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\EFupdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\ExpressDL.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\ExpressFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\language\DE.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\language\EN.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\language\FR.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\language\RU.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe
ExpressFiles is an application released by the software company http://www.express-files.com/. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove ExpressFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ExpressFiles from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ExpressFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ExpressFiles". The ExpressFiles app will be found very quickly. After you click ExpressFiles in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ExpressFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExpressFiles:
- The web site of the application is: 瑨灴⼺眯睷攮灸敲獳昭汩獥挮浯/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ExpressFiles.
8. After uninstalling ExpressFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ExpressFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ExpressFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ from your computer, we are not saying that ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ExpressFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:19:20.827