This web page is about ExpressFiles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ExpressFiles from your computerhttp://www.express-files.com/
. Check out here
for more information on http://www.express-files.com/. More details about ExpressFiles can be found at 瑨灴⼺眯睷攮灸敲獳昭汩獥挮浯/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ExpressFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ExpressFiles.exe is the ExpressFiles's main executable file and it takes circa 445.12 KB (455800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ExpressFiles. They occupy about 5.96 MB (6249952
bytes) on disk.
- EFupdater.exe (186.62 KB)
- ExpressDL.exe (1.23 MB)
- ExpressFiles.exe (445.12 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.11 MB)
This info is about ExpressFiles version 126.96.36.199
only. For other ExpressFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove ExpressFiles from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall ExpressFiles:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ExpressFiles's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\EFupdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\ExpressDL.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\ExpressFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\language\DE.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\language\EN.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\language\FR.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\language\RU.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3191516114-364123964-1461125861-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\ExpressFiles.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3191516114-364123964-1461125861-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe
ExpressFiles is a program released by http://www.express-files.com/. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase ExpressFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ExpressFiles from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ExpressFiles or simply activate the Search field and type in "ExpressFiles". If it exists on your system the ExpressFiles app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ExpressFiles in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ExpressFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExpressFiles:
- The web site of the application is: 瑨灴⼺眯睷攮灸敲獳昭汩獥挮浯/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ExpressFiles.
8. After removing ExpressFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ExpressFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ExpressFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ from your PC, nor are we saying that ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ExpressFiles in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:19:20.827