ExpressDownloader is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ExpressDownloader from your systemhttp://www.express-downloader.com/
. Additional info about http://www.express-downloader.com/ can be found here
. Further information about ExpressDownloader can be found at http://www.express-downloader.com/
. ExpressDownloader is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for ExpressDownloader is C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\uninstall.exe. ExpressDownloader's primary file takes around 737.16 KB (754856 bytes) and is called ExpressDownloader.exe.
The executables below are part of ExpressDownloader. They occupy about 13.18 MB (13825184
bytes) on disk.
- EDUpdater.exe (196.16 KB)
- expressdl.exe (1.54 MB)
- ExpressDownloader.exe (737.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (10.73 MB)
This page is about ExpressDownloader version 1.1.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other ExpressDownloader releases:
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove ExpressDownloader from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ExpressDownloader:
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\EDUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\expressdl.exe
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\ExpressDownloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\language\DE.ini
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\language\EN.ini
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\language\ES.ini
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\language\FR.ini
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\language\IT.ini
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\language\PT.ini
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\language\RU.ini
- C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\uninstall.exe
ExpressDownloader is a program marketed by http://www.express-downloader.com/. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove ExpressDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ExpressDownloader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ExpressDownloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "ExpressDownloader". The ExpressDownloader program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ExpressDownloader in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ExpressDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExpressDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.express-downloader.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ExpressDownloader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ExpressDownloader.
8. After uninstalling ExpressDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ExpressDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ExpressDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ExpressDownloader by http://www.express-downloader.com/ from your computer, we are not saying that ExpressDownloader by http://www.express-downloader.com/ is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ExpressDownloader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 05:46:14.423