Express Scribe is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Express Scribe from your PCNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. Usually the Express Scribe program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Express Scribe is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.61 MB (1689200 bytes) on disk and is called scribe.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Express Scribe. They occupy about 2.55 MB (2672864
bytes) on disk.
- scribe.exe (1.61 MB)
- scribesetup_v5.55.exe (960.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.55
of Express Scribe. You can find below info on other application versions of Express Scribe:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is an application by NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Express Scribe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Scribe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Scribe". If it exists on your system the Express Scribe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Express Scribe in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Express Scribe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Scribe.
8. After removing Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Scribe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Scribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Express Scribe by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Express Scribe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 05:21:57.813