Express Burn Disc Burning Software
Express Burn Disc Burning Software is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your systemNCH Software
. Open here
for more info on NCH Software. Click on www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
to get more facts about Express Burn Disc Burning Software on NCH Software's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Express Burn Disc Burning Software's primary file takes about 1.99 MB (2087504 bytes) and its name is expressburn.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Express Burn Disc Burning Software. They occupy 2.77 MB (2908832
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.99 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.72.exe (802.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Express Burn Disc Burning Software version 4.72
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Express Burn Disc Burning Software:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburnsetup_v4.72.exe
Express Burn Disc Burning Software is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Express Burn Disc Burning Software with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Express Burn Disc Burning Software or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Burn Disc Burning Software". The Express Burn Disc Burning Software program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Express Burn Disc Burning Software in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Express Burn Disc Burning Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Burn Disc Burning Software:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software.
8. After removing Express Burn Disc Burning Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn Disc Burning Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Burn Disc Burning Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:36:32.147