This web page is about Express Burn for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Express Burn from your PCNCH Swift Sound
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NCH Swift Sound. Express Burn is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Express Burn. expressburn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 624.00 KB (638980 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Express Burn. They occupy 1.22 MB (1277960
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (624.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (624.00 KB)
Express Burn is an application marketed by NCH Swift Sound. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Express Burn from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Express Burn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Burn". If it is installed on your PC the Express Burn program will be found very quickly. After you click Express Burn in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Burn.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Express Burn by NCH Swift Sound from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Swift Sound is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Burn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:24:41.977