You can find below details on how to uninstall Express Accounts for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Express Accounts from your PCNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be read here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Express Accounts is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.88 MB (3022852 bytes) on disk and is labeled expressaccounts.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Express Accounts. They occupy about 6.70 MB (7025784
bytes) on disk.
- easetupfree_v4.59.exe (957.11 KB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.88 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.88 MB)
The current page applies to Express Accounts version 4.59
only. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Some people try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Accounts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts application will be found automatically. When you select Express Accounts in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Accounts in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-29 17:25:32.757