This web page is about Express Accounts for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your PCNCH Software
. Additional info about NCH Software can be found here
. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
to get more data about Express Accounts on NCH Software's website. Express Accounts is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Express Accounts's primary file takes about 3.47 MB (3641896 bytes) and its name is expressaccounts.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Express Accounts. They take about 5.45 MB (5711120
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.47 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.62.exe (941.19 KB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.80.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.80
of Express Accounts. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Express Accounts we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Express Accounts's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
Express Accounts is a program by NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Accounts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Express Accounts in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Accounts in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 03:41:30.280