Exportizer 5.33 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Exportizer 5.33 from your systemVitaliy Levchenko
. Check out here
where you can read more on Vitaliy Levchenko. You can see more info related to Exportizer 5.33 at http://www.vlsoftware.net
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Exportizer 5 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Exportizer 5.33 is "C:\Program Files\Exportizer 5\unins000.exe". exptizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.63 MB (3804160 bytes) on disk.
Exportizer 5.33 is composed of the following executables which take 4.31 MB (4519198
bytes) on disk:
- exptizer.exe (3.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Exportizer 5.33 version 5.33
Exportizer 5.33 is a program by the software company Vitaliy Levchenko. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Exportizer 5.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Exportizer 5.33 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Exportizer 5.33 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exportizer 5.33". If it is installed on your PC the Exportizer 5.33 program will be found very quickly. When you click Exportizer 5.33 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exportizer 5.33, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exportizer 5.33:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vlsoftware.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Exportizer 5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exportizer 5.33.
8. After removing Exportizer 5.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exportizer 5.33 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exportizer 5.33 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exportizer 5.33 by Vitaliy Levchenko from your computer, we are not saying that Exportizer 5.33 by Vitaliy Levchenko is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exportizer 5.33 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:32:13.487