Explzh for Windows
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. You can find out more on pon software or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Explzh for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.52 MB (3687112 bytes) on disk.
Explzh for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 4.49 MB (4707008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.24 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (53.50 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (115.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (35.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (104.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (39.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (140.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.52 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (175.21 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Explzh for Windows. You can find below a few links to other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by pon software. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explzh for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 03:28:57.297