Explorer Suite IV
Explorer Suite IV is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. Explorer Suite IV is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NTCore\Explorer Suite folder, subject to the user's decision. Explorer Suite IV's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\NTCore\Explorer Suite\unins000.exe". Explorer Suite IV's main file takes around 3.36 MB (3521536 bytes) and is called CFF Explorer.exe. A way to uninstall Explorer Suite IV from your PC
Explorer Suite IV contains of the executables below. They take 7.98 MB (8370033
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CFF Explorer.exe (3.36 MB)
- PE Detective.exe (876.00 KB)
- Signature Explorer.exe (583.50 KB)
- Task Explorer-x64.exe (990.50 KB)
- Task Explorer.exe (762.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- upx.exe (287.00 KB)
- DriverList.exe (80.00 KB)
When planning to uninstall Explorer Suite IV you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Explorer Suite_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Open with CFF Explorer\Command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\NTCore\Explorer Suite\CFF Explorer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\sysfile\shell\Open with CFF Explorer\Command\
Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Explorer Suite IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Explorer Suite IV from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Explorer Suite IV or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explorer Suite IV". If it is installed on your PC the Explorer Suite IV app will be found automatically. When you select Explorer Suite IV in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Explorer Suite IV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Explorer Suite IV.
8. After uninstalling Explorer Suite IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Explorer Suite IV that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Explorer Suite IV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130