Explorer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Explorer from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Usually the Explorer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Explorer. SelfService.exe is the Explorer's primary executable file and it takes about 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Explorer. They take 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Explorer version 1.0
Explorer is an application released by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Explorer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Explorer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explorer". If it exists on your system the Explorer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Explorer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Explorer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Explorer by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Explorer by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explorer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 01:50:27.630