This page is about Explor@ Park for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Explor@ Park from your systemVTech
. More info about VTech can be found here
. Explor@ Park is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VTech\DownloadManager\System folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Explor@ Park is C:\Program Files (x86)\VTech\DownloadManager\System\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. AgentMonitor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 384.41 KB (393640 bytes) on disk.
Explor@ Park contains of the executables below. They take 13.14 MB (13780560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AgentMonitor.exe (384.41 KB)
- DM_Cleanup.exe (105.88 KB)
- DM_Log.exe (72.38 KB)
- DM_Startup.exe (123.92 KB)
- DownloadManager.exe (2.21 MB)
- ProductExtend.exe (168.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (78.41 KB)
- UpdateAssistant.exe (4.84 MB)
- UpdateAssistantWrapper.exe (4.79 MB)
- UninstallWizard.exe (403.91 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Explor@ Park.The files below are left behind on your disk by Explor@ Park when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\VTech\DownloadManager\Applications\Storio2_FR_fre\AuxiliaryExe_InnoTab.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\VTech\DownloadManager\System\AgentMonitor.exe
Explor@ Park is an application released by VTech. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Explor@ Park is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Explor@ Park from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Explor@ Park or simply activate the Search field and type in "Explor@ Park". If it exists on your system the Explor@ Park program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Explor@ Park in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Explor@ Park, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Explor@ Park.
8. After removing Explor@ Park, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Explor@ Park which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explor@ Park using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Explor@ Park by VTech from your PC, we are not saying that Explor@ Park by VTech is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explor@ Park in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:47:59.890