ExpertAssist is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall ExpertAssist from your PCDell Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Dell Inc.. You can read more about on ExpertAssist at https://support.quest.com/ContactSupport.aspx
. ExpertAssist is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Dell\ExpertAssist folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. ExpertAssist's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dell\ExpertAssist\EAUninstaller.exe. DesktopAuthority.exe is the ExpertAssist's main executable file and it occupies about 2.83 MB (2965968 bytes) on disk.
ExpertAssist contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.14 MB (6434112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DAMaint.exe (111.95 KB)
- DesktopAuthority.exe (2.83 MB)
- EAUninstaller.exe (115.47 KB)
- openssl.exe (467.50 KB)
- rmabout.exe (565.45 KB)
- RMArchChecker.exe (46.45 KB)
- rmgui.exe (367.95 KB)
- RMGuiLnc.exe (100.95 KB)
- rminst.exe (231.95 KB)
- RMvistaHelper.exe (240.95 KB)
- RM_RC.exe (696.95 KB)
- RM_reboot.exe (18.95 KB)
- RM_Telnet.exe (97.45 KB)
- rz.exe (30.95 KB)
- sz.exe (35.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.95 KB)
- zip.exe (75.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ExpertAssist. Click on the links below for other ExpertAssist versions:
ExpertAssist is an application marketed by Dell Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase ExpertAssist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ExpertAssist from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ExpertAssist or simply click the Search field and type in "ExpertAssist". If it is installed on your PC the ExpertAssist program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ExpertAssist in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ExpertAssist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExpertAssist:
- The web site of the application is: https://support.quest.com/ContactSupport.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dell\ExpertAssist\EAUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ExpertAssist.
8. After uninstalling ExpertAssist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ExpertAssist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ExpertAssist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ExpertAssist by Dell Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ExpertAssist by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ExpertAssist supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 03:45:14.727