Expedia is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Expedia from your systemExpedia, Inc.
. Further information on Expedia, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Expedia application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\AppPlace directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Expedia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\AppPlace\toshibaappplace.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6IjcwMzgyMGJmLTc2ZDItNDQ5NC1hMjU0LTdjYTQ4NTRmZDA5MiJ9. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Expedia's main file takes around 44.96 MB (47143464 bytes) and its name is toshibaappplace.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Expedia. They occupy about 46.22 MB (48468890
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- metro_launcher.exe (89.00 KB)
- toshibaappplace.exe (44.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (431.36 KB)
- launcher.exe (144.00 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove Expedia from your computer.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Expedia:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\App Place for Toshiba\assets\linkicon\Expedia.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Expedia.lnk
Expedia is a program by the software company Expedia, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Expedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Expedia from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Expedia or simply activate the Search field and type in "Expedia". If it is installed on your PC the Expedia program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Expedia in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Expedia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Expedia.
8. After removing Expedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Expedia which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Expedia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Expedia by Expedia, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Expedia by Expedia, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Expedia supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:06:42.580