Expanse 2.6.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Expanse 2.6.1 from your computerNeunaber Technology LLC
. Open here
for more information on Neunaber Technology LLC. Click on http://neunaber.net/
to get more data about Expanse 2.6.1 on Neunaber Technology LLC's website. Expanse 2.6.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neunaber audio effects\Expanse directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Expanse 2.6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\neunaber audio effects\Expanse\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Expanse.exe is the Expanse 2.6.1's main executable file and it takes close to 587.00 KB (601088 bytes) on disk.
Expanse 2.6.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.61 MB (1686689
bytes) on disk.
- Expanse.exe (587.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.1
of Expanse 2.6.1.
Expanse 2.6.1 is a program marketed by Neunaber Technology LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Expanse 2.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Expanse 2.6.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Expanse 2.6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Expanse 2.6.1". If it exists on your system the Expanse 2.6.1 program will be found automatically. After you click Expanse 2.6.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Expanse 2.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Expanse 2.6.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://neunaber.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\neunaber audio effects\Expanse\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Expanse 2.6.1.
8. After removing Expanse 2.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Expanse 2.6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Expanse 2.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Expanse 2.6.1 by Neunaber Technology LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Expanse 2.6.1 by Neunaber Technology LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Expanse 2.6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 09:12:21.700