This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ExpanDrive for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ExpanDrive from your computerExpanDrive
. Go over here
for more details on ExpanDrive. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ExpanDriveApp directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall ExpanDrive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ExpanDriveApp\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 53.98 MB (56606128 bytes) on disk and is called ExpanDrive.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ExpanDrive. They take about 60.57 MB (63512328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExpanDrive.exe (615.42 KB)
- Update.exe (1.47 MB)
- ExpanDrive.exe (53.98 MB)
- exfs.exe (2.59 MB)
- exinstall.exe (453.05 KB)
- extray.exe (13.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ExpanDrive version 6.1.5
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ExpanDrive:
...click to view all...
ExpanDrive is a program offered by the software company ExpanDrive. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall ExpanDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ExpanDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ExpanDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "ExpanDrive". The ExpanDrive program will be found very quickly. When you select ExpanDrive in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ExpanDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ExpanDrive.
8. After removing ExpanDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ExpanDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ExpanDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ExpanDrive by ExpanDrive from your computer, we are not saying that ExpanDrive by ExpanDrive is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ExpanDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 21:47:17.050