Exodus of Sol
Exodus of Sol is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Exodus of Sol from your computerBit Planet Games, LLC
. Open here
for more info on Bit Planet Games, LLC. You can read more about on Exodus of Sol at www.exodusofsol.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Exodus of Sol directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Exodus of Sol is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/282620. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.05 MB (67157504 bytes) on disk and is titled TheBattleOfSol.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Exodus of Sol. They take about 88.26 MB (92548752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ProfNodeVisualizer.exe (29.81 KB)
- RPCUtility.exe (22.81 KB)
- ShaderKeyTool.exe (77.31 KB)
- UnrealAuthTool.exe (16.81 KB)
- UnrealImageDiff.exe (14.31 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (22.34 MB)
- TheBattleOfSol.exe (64.05 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (55.31 KB)
- UnSetupNativeRedistWrapper.exe (868.00 KB)
- UnSetupNativeWrapper.exe (833.00 KB)
Exodus of Sol is a program offered by Bit Planet Games, LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Exodus of Sol is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Exodus of Sol using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Exodus of Sol or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exodus of Sol". The Exodus of Sol app will be found automatically. When you click Exodus of Sol in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exodus of Sol, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exodus of Sol:
- The software company is: www.exodusofsol.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/282620
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exodus of Sol.
8. After removing Exodus of Sol, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exodus of Sol which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exodus of Sol using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exodus of Sol by Bit Planet Games, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Exodus of Sol by Bit Planet Games, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exodus of Sol supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:46:30.630