You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ExitLag for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ExitLag from your systemSKOWSAND SERVICOS DE PROVEDORES E INTERNET LTDA
. Open here
for more details on SKOWSAND SERVICOS DE PROVEDORES E INTERNET LTDA. Click on http://www.exitlag.com
to get more info about ExitLag on SKOWSAND SERVICOS DE PROVEDORES E INTERNET LTDA's website. ExitLag is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExitLag folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ExitLag is C:\Program Files (x86)\ExitLag\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 653.66 KB (669344 bytes) on disk and is labeled ExitLag.exe.
ExitLag contains of the executables below. They take 4.10 MB (4303440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExitLag.exe (653.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (781.70 KB)
- networktunnelx64helper.exe (752.36 KB)
- plinkforss5.exe (515.15 KB)
- ss5capcmd.exe (77.36 KB)
- ss5capengine_exitlag.exe (1.39 MB)
The current page applies to ExitLag version 1.4
only. For more ExitLag versions please click below:
ExitLag is a program by the software company SKOWSAND SERVICOS DE PROVEDORES E INTERNET LTDA. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ExitLag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ExitLag from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ExitLag or simply activate the Search field and type in "ExitLag". The ExitLag app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ExitLag in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ExitLag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExitLag:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exitlag.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExitLag\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ExitLag.
8. After removing ExitLag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ExitLag that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ExitLag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ExitLag by SKOWSAND SERVICOS DE PROVEDORES E INTERNET LTDA from your PC, nor are we saying that ExitLag by SKOWSAND SERVICOS DE PROVEDORES E INTERNET LTDA is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ExitLag supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 03:04:27.983