Exiland Backup Standard 3.7
Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 from your systemExiland Software
. Further information on Exiland Software can be seen here
. Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Exiland Backup Standard folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 is "C:\Program Files\Exiland Backup Standard\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ExilandBackup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.59 MB (2716160 bytes) on disk.
Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.27 MB (3431860
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.93 KB)
- ExilandBackup.exe (2.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7
of Exiland Backup Standard 3.7.
Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 is an application offered by the software company Exiland Software. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exiland Backup Standard 3.7". If it is installed on your PC the Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Exiland Backup Standard 3.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exiland Backup Standard 3.7.
8. After uninstalling Exiland Backup Standard 3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 by Exiland Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 by Exiland Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exiland Backup Standard 3.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 07:45:17.233