Exif Pilot 4.11
This web page is about Exif Pilot 4.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Exif Pilot 4.11 from your systemTwo Pilots
. You can find out more on Two Pilots or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Exif Pilot 4.11 at http://www.colorpilot.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Exif Pilot folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Exif Pilot 4.11 is C:\Program Files\Exif Pilot\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.16 MB (4359272 bytes) on disk and is named ExifPilot.exe.
The executable files below are part of Exif Pilot 4.11. They occupy about 4.84 MB (5078793
bytes) on disk.
- ExifPilot.exe (4.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This web page is about Exif Pilot 4.11 version 4.11
Exif Pilot 4.11 is an application released by Two Pilots. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Exif Pilot 4.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Exif Pilot 4.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Exif Pilot 4.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exif Pilot 4.11". The Exif Pilot 4.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Exif Pilot 4.11 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exif Pilot 4.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exif Pilot 4.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.colorpilot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exif Pilot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exif Pilot 4.11.
8. After uninstalling Exif Pilot 4.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exif Pilot 4.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exif Pilot 4.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exif Pilot 4.11 by Two Pilots from your computer, nor are we saying that Exif Pilot 4.11 by Two Pilots is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exif Pilot 4.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 06:45:30.067