Exchange Mgmt Console
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Exchange Mgmt Console for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Exchange Mgmt Console from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Exchange Mgmt Console is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.Exchange Mgmt Console". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Exchange Mgmt Console's primary file takes about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
The executables below are part of Exchange Mgmt Console. They occupy about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Exchange Mgmt Console.
Exchange Mgmt Console is an application released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Exchange Mgmt Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Exchange Mgmt Console from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Exchange Mgmt Console or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exchange Mgmt Console". If it exists on your system the Exchange Mgmt Console application will be found very quickly. When you click Exchange Mgmt Console in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Exchange Mgmt Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exchange Mgmt Console.
8. After removing Exchange Mgmt Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exchange Mgmt Console that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exchange Mgmt Console with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exchange Mgmt Console by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Exchange Mgmt Console by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exchange Mgmt Console in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 18:38:47.583