Excel 2013 shareware
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Excel 2013 shareware for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Excel 2013 shareware from your computerCompany
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Company. You can read more about on Excel 2013 shareware at http://www.microsoft.com/
. Excel 2013 shareware is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\Excel 2013 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Excel 2013 shareware by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\Excel 2013\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 101.69 KB (104135 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Excel 2013 shareware. They take 101.69 KB (104135
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.69 KB)
This page is about Excel 2013 shareware version 0.0
If you are manually uninstalling Excel 2013 shareware we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Excel.ru-ru
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Excel.ru-ru\ExcelMUI.XML
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Excel.ru-ru\SETUP.XML
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\1049\EXCEL.DEV.HXS
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\1049\EXCEL.DEV_COL.HXC
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.ms-excel.12
Excel 2013 shareware is an application released by Company. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Excel 2013 shareware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Excel 2013 shareware from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Excel 2013 shareware or simply click the Search field and type in "Excel 2013 shareware". If it is installed on your PC the Excel 2013 shareware app will be found very quickly. After you click Excel 2013 shareware in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Excel 2013 shareware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Excel 2013 shareware:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\Excel 2013\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Excel 2013 shareware.
8. After uninstalling Excel 2013 shareware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Excel 2013 shareware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Excel 2013 shareware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Excel 2013 shareware by Company from your computer, nor are we saying that Excel 2013 shareware by Company is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Excel 2013 shareware in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-23 19:30:01.287