You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Excel 2010 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Excel 2010 from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Excel 2010 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Excel 2010's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the Excel 2010's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Excel 2010. They take 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
The current page applies to Excel 2010 version 1.0
Excel 2010 is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Excel 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Excel 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Excel 2010 or simply click the Search field and type in "Excel 2010". The Excel 2010 app will be found very quickly. When you select Excel 2010 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Excel 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Excel 2010.
8. After removing Excel 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Excel 2010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Excel 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Excel 2010 by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Excel 2010 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Excel 2010 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:25:59.500