Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64) for Windows. Usually the Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Everything folder, depending on the user's option during setup. A way to uninstall Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64) from your computer
Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.49 MB (1561656
bytes) on disk.
- Everything.exe (1.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64) version 184.108.40.206664
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
Registry that is not removed:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Everything\Everything.exe.FriendlyAppName
Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64)". If it exists on your system the Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64).
8. After removing Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130