Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64) for Windows. Usually the Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Everything folder, depending on the user's option during setup. A way to uninstall Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64) from your system
Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.49 MB (1561656
bytes) on disk.
- Everything.exe (1.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64) version 188.8.131.52664
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Everything
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everything
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Errorlog.txt
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Everything.db
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Everything.exe
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Everything.ini
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Run History.csv
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Everything\Run History.csv
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everything\Search Everything.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everything\Uninstall Everything.lnk
Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64)". The Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64) in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64).
8. After removing Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130