Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64) for Windows. Usually the Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Everything folder, depending on the user's option during setup. A way to uninstall Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64) from your system
Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.49 MB (1561656
bytes) on disk.
- Everything.exe (1.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64) version 18.104.22.168664
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Everything
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Changes.txt
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Everything.exe
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Everything.ini
- C:\Program Files\Everything\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Uninstall.exe
Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64)". The Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64) in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64).
8. After removing Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130