This web page is about EveryonePiano 1.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall EveryonePiano 1.5 from your computerEveryonePiano.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on EveryonePiano.com. More info about the program EveryonePiano 1.5 can be found at http://www.everyonePiano.com/
. EveryonePiano 1.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\EveryonePiano directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing EveryonePiano 1.5 is C:\Program Files\EveryonePiano\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled EveryonePiano.exe and its approximative size is 4.53 MB (4754224 bytes).
EveryonePiano 1.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.81 MB (6090289
bytes) on disk:
- EveryonePiano.exe (4.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.95 KB)
- Update.exe (609.80 KB)
This page is about EveryonePiano 1.5 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other EveryonePiano 1.5 releases:
EveryonePiano 1.5 is a program released by EveryonePiano.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall EveryonePiano 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EveryonePiano 1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EveryonePiano 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "EveryonePiano 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the EveryonePiano 1.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EveryonePiano 1.5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EveryonePiano 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EveryonePiano 1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.everyonePiano.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EveryonePiano\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EveryonePiano 1.5.
8. After uninstalling EveryonePiano 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EveryonePiano 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EveryonePiano 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EveryonePiano 1.5 by EveryonePiano.com from your PC, nor are we saying that EveryonePiano 1.5 by EveryonePiano.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EveryonePiano 1.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:14:33.373