This page is about Evernus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Evernus from your computerEvernus
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Evernus. Click on http://evernus.com
to get more info about Evernus on Evernus's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernus directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernus\maintenancetool.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Evernus. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.43 MB (8841216 bytes) on disk and is labeled evernus.exe.
Evernus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 41.76 MB (43793304
bytes) on disk:
- maintenancetool.exe (18.72 MB)
- evernus.exe (8.43 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.13
of Evernus. You can find below info on other application versions of Evernus:
...click to view all...
Evernus is a program by the software company Evernus. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Evernus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Evernus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Evernus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Evernus". If it is installed on your PC the Evernus application will be found automatically. After you select Evernus in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Evernus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Evernus:
- The web site of the program is: http://evernus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernus\maintenancetool.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Evernus.
8. After uninstalling Evernus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Evernus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Evernus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Evernus by Evernus from your PC, we are not saying that Evernus by Evernus is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Evernus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 20:53:32.023