This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Everlasting Summer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Everlasting Summer from your systemSoviet Games
. Take a look here
for more info on Soviet Games. Click on http://everlastingsummer.su/
to get more details about Everlasting Summer on Soviet Games's website. The application is often located in the C:\Games\steamapps\common\Everlasting Summer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Everlasting Summer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Steam.exe is the Everlasting Summer's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Everlasting Summer. They take about 59.25 MB (62127363
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- 7DaysToDie.exe (19.63 MB)
- 7DaysToDie_EAC.exe (638.27 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (236.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.69 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
When you're planning to uninstall Everlasting Summer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 331470
Everlasting Summer is an application marketed by the software company Soviet Games. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Everlasting Summer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Everlasting Summer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Everlasting Summer or simply click the Search field and type in "Everlasting Summer". If it exists on your system the Everlasting Summer app will be found automatically. After you select Everlasting Summer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Everlasting Summer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Everlasting Summer:
- The software company is: http://everlastingsummer.su/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Everlasting Summer.
8. After removing Everlasting Summer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Everlasting Summer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Everlasting Summer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Everlasting Summer by Soviet Games from your computer, we are not saying that Everlasting Summer by Soviet Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Everlasting Summer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:53:03.857