Everest Poker (Remove Only)
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Everest Poker (Remove Only) for Windows. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Everest Poker directory (same installation drive as Windows). Everest Poker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 146.50 KB (150016 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Everest Poker (Remove Only) from your PC
The following executable files are contained in Everest Poker (Remove Only). They take 335.21 KB (343256
bytes) on disk.
- gvmain.exe (21.11 KB)
- Everest Poker.exe (146.50 KB)
Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Everest Poker (Remove Only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Everest Poker (Remove Only) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Everest Poker (Remove Only) or simply click the Search field and type in "Everest Poker (Remove Only)". The Everest Poker (Remove Only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Everest Poker (Remove Only) in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Everest Poker (Remove Only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Everest Poker (Remove Only).
8. After uninstalling Everest Poker (Remove Only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Everest Poker (Remove Only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Everest Poker (Remove Only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130