This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall EventSentry Light for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall EventSentry Light from your computernetikus.net
. You can find out more on netikus.net or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EventSentryLight folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove EventSentry Light by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EventSentryLight\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. eventsentry_gui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 15.71 MB (16474184 bytes) on disk.
EventSentry Light installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 33.38 MB (34999227
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- es_config_assistant.exe (1.01 MB)
- es_network_svc.exe (1.01 MB)
- eventsentry_gui.exe (15.71 MB)
- eventsentry_hb_svc.exe (1.47 MB)
- eventsentry_support.exe (2.04 MB)
- eventsentry_svc.exe (4.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (5.78 MB)
- ftdichip_environment_usb_com_driver.exe (1.66 MB)
The current page applies to EventSentry Light version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of EventSentry Light:
...click to view all...
EventSentry Light is an application offered by the software company netikus.net. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase EventSentry Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EventSentry Light from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EventSentry Light or simply click the Search field and type in "EventSentry Light". If it exists on your system the EventSentry Light application will be found automatically. When you select EventSentry Light in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EventSentry Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EventSentry Light.
8. After uninstalling EventSentry Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EventSentry Light that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EventSentry Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EventSentry Light by netikus.net from your PC, we are not saying that EventSentry Light by netikus.net is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EventSentry Light in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 00:14:33.987