Event Log Explorer 4.4
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Event Log Explorer 4.4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Event Log Explorer 4.4 from your computerFSPro Labs
. Further information on FSPro Labs can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Event Log Explorer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Event Log Explorer 4.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Event Log Explorer\unins000.exe. Event Log Explorer 4.4's main file takes about 4.98 MB (5217568 bytes) and is called elex.exe.
Event Log Explorer 4.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.17 MB (6465600
bytes) on disk.
- elback.exe (69.50 KB)
- elex.exe (4.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about Event Log Explorer 4.4 version 4.4
Event Log Explorer 4.4 is an application offered by the software company FSPro Labs. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Event Log Explorer 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Event Log Explorer 4.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Event Log Explorer 4.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Event Log Explorer 4.4". The Event Log Explorer 4.4 program will be found very quickly. After you click Event Log Explorer 4.4 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Event Log Explorer 4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Event Log Explorer 4.4.
8. After uninstalling Event Log Explorer 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Event Log Explorer 4.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Event Log Explorer 4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Event Log Explorer 4.4 by FSPro Labs from your PC, we are not saying that Event Log Explorer 4.4 by FSPro Labs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Event Log Explorer 4.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:49:25.740