Event Log Explorer 3.3
This web page is about Event Log Explorer 3.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Event Log Explorer 3.3 from your PCFSPro Labs
. Go over here
where you can read more on FSPro Labs. Event Log Explorer 3.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Event Log Explorer folder, regulated by the user's choice. Event Log Explorer 3.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Event Log Explorer\unins000.exe. Event Log Explorer 3.3's primary file takes around 3.22 MB (3371832 bytes) and is called elex.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Event Log Explorer 3.3. They occupy 3.96 MB (4148816
bytes) on disk.
- elback.exe (72.97 KB)
- elex.exe (3.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (685.80 KB)
The current page applies to Event Log Explorer 3.3 version 3.3
Event Log Explorer 3.3 is a program by the software company FSPro Labs. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Event Log Explorer 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Event Log Explorer 3.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Event Log Explorer 3.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Event Log Explorer 3.3". If it exists on your system the Event Log Explorer 3.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Event Log Explorer 3.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Event Log Explorer 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Event Log Explorer 3.3.
8. After removing Event Log Explorer 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Event Log Explorer 3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Event Log Explorer 3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Event Log Explorer 3.3 by FSPro Labs from your PC, nor are we saying that Event Log Explorer 3.3 by FSPro Labs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Event Log Explorer 3.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-13 08:47:22.217