Euro Club Manager 1.0
This web page is about Euro Club Manager 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Euro Club Manager 1.0 from your PCClick!
. More information on Click! can be found here
. More info about the app Euro Club Manager 1.0 can be found at http://www.click.pl
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Club Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Club Manager\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Euro Club Manager 1.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.54 MB (2666496 bytes) on disk and is labeled Ecm.exe.
Euro Club Manager 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.97 MB (5207626
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ecm.exe (2.54 MB)
- IV5SETUP.EXE (1.86 MB)
- uninst.exe (76.81 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (46.50 KB)
- UNINST.EXE (263.00 KB)
This data is about Euro Club Manager 1.0 version 1.0
Euro Club Manager 1.0 is a program by the software company Click!. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Euro Club Manager 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Euro Club Manager 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Euro Club Manager 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Euro Club Manager 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Euro Club Manager 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Euro Club Manager 1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Euro Club Manager 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Euro Club Manager 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.click.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Club Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Euro Club Manager 1.0.
8. After removing Euro Club Manager 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Euro Club Manager 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Euro Club Manager 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Euro Club Manager 1.0 by Click! from your computer, nor are we saying that Euro Club Manager 1.0 by Click! is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Euro Club Manager 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 10:15:22.050