Etsy is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Etsy from your PCEtsy, Inc.
. Further information on Etsy, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Etsy is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox\asusgiftbox.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6IjlkZjNmMzYyLTUzN2QtNGFlNC1iNjI3LWE5ZWVkODdiYzAzOCIsIm5hbWUiOiJFdHN5In0=. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.00 MB (1050624 bytes) on disk and is called Asusgiftbox.exe.
Etsy installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.07 MB (2170361
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- Asusgiftbox.exe (1.00 MB)
- metro_launcher.exe (95.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (180.49 KB)
- launcher.exe (187.50 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
You can find below a few links to other Etsy versions:
Etsy is a program offered by Etsy, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Etsy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Etsy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Etsy or simply click the Search field and type in "Etsy". The Etsy application will be found very quickly. After you click Etsy in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Etsy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Etsy.
8. After uninstalling Etsy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Etsy that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Etsy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Etsy by Etsy, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Etsy by Etsy, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Etsy supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 10:49:59.127