Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem. The application's main executable file is called Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem.exe and it has a size of 524.00 KB (536576 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem. They take about 4.08 MB (4282606
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem.exe (524.00 KB)
- mmseditor.exe (124.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (24.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (528.00 KB)
This info is about Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem version 16.002.03.09.135
alone. Click on the links below for other Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.75G USB Modem
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\3g324mConfig.val
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\AddrBookPlugin.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\NSIS:StartMenuDir
Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem or simply activate the Search field and type in "Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem". If it exists on your system the Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem.
8. After uninstalling Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:54:00.777