Ethereum Classic Wallet
You can find below details on how to remove Ethereum Classic Wallet for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Ethereum Classic Wallet from your PCEthereum Classic Community
. You can find out more on Ethereum Classic Community or check for application updates here
. Ethereum Classic Wallet is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EthereumClassicWallet directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Ethereum Classic Wallet is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EthereumClassicWallet\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 82.14 MB (86132224 bytes) on disk and is titled Ethereum Classic Wallet.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Ethereum Classic Wallet. They occupy about 85.04 MB (89168384
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Ethereum Classic Wallet.exe (82.14 MB)
This page is about Ethereum Classic Wallet version 0.9.1
Ethereum Classic Wallet is an application released by Ethereum Classic Community. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Ethereum Classic Wallet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ethereum Classic Wallet with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ethereum Classic Wallet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ethereum Classic Wallet". The Ethereum Classic Wallet app will be found automatically. When you select Ethereum Classic Wallet in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ethereum Classic Wallet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ethereum Classic Wallet.
8. After removing Ethereum Classic Wallet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ethereum Classic Wallet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ethereum Classic Wallet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ethereum Classic Wallet by Ethereum Classic Community from your computer, we are not saying that Ethereum Classic Wallet by Ethereum Classic Community is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ethereum Classic Wallet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-29 22:58:10.523