This web page contains thorough information on how to remove EssentialPIM Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EssentialPIM Pro from your systemAstonsoft Ltd.
. More information on Astonsoft Ltd. can be found here
. More information about EssentialPIM Pro can be seen at http://www.essentialpim.com/
. EssentialPIM Pro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing EssentialPIM Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. EssentialPIM.exe is the EssentialPIM Pro's main executable file and it takes approximately 8.09 MB (8487280 bytes) on disk.
EssentialPIM Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.24 MB (8644198
bytes) on disk.
- EssentialPIM.exe (8.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (153.24 KB)
The current page applies to EssentialPIM Pro version 5.54
only. Click on the links below for other EssentialPIM Pro versions:
...click to view all...
EssentialPIM Pro is a program released by the software company Astonsoft Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase EssentialPIM Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EssentialPIM Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EssentialPIM Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "EssentialPIM Pro". If it is installed on your PC the EssentialPIM Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EssentialPIM Pro in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EssentialPIM Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EssentialPIM Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.essentialpim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EssentialPIM Pro.
8. After uninstalling EssentialPIM Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EssentialPIM Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EssentialPIM Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EssentialPIM Pro by Astonsoft Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that EssentialPIM Pro by Astonsoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EssentialPIM Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 14:40:46.520