EssentialPIM is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall EssentialPIM from your computerAstonsoft Ltd
. Further information on Astonsoft Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.essentialpim.com/
to get more facts about EssentialPIM on Astonsoft Ltd's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. EssentialPIM's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled EssentialPIM.exe and it has a size of 17.00 MB (17823600 bytes).
EssentialPIM is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.04 MB (17868592
bytes) on disk:
- EssentialPIM.exe (17.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (43.94 KB)
This data is about EssentialPIM version 6.51
alone. You can find below a few links to other EssentialPIM versions:
...click to view all...
EssentialPIM is an application offered by the software company Astonsoft Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase EssentialPIM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EssentialPIM from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EssentialPIM or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EssentialPIM". If it is installed on your PC the EssentialPIM program will be found automatically. After you click EssentialPIM in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EssentialPIM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EssentialPIM:
- The software company is: http://www.essentialpim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EssentialPIM.
8. After removing EssentialPIM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EssentialPIM which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EssentialPIM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EssentialPIM by Astonsoft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that EssentialPIM by Astonsoft Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EssentialPIM supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:00:24.060