Escape from Paradise
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Escape from Paradise for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Escape from Paradise from your systemOberon Media
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Oberon Media. Escape from Paradise is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Yahoo! Games\Escape from Paradise directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Escape from Paradise is C:\Program Files\Yahoo! Games\Escape from Paradise\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Launch.exe is the Escape from Paradise's primary executable file and it takes about 668.00 KB (684032 bytes) on disk.
Escape from Paradise installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.32 MB (11868672
bytes) on disk.
- Escape.exe (10.48 MB)
- Launch.exe (668.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Escape from Paradise is an application released by the software company Oberon Media. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Escape from Paradise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Escape from Paradise from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Escape from Paradise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Escape from Paradise". The Escape from Paradise app will be found very quickly. When you click Escape from Paradise in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Escape from Paradise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Escape from Paradise.
8. After removing Escape from Paradise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Escape from Paradise which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Escape from Paradise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Escape from Paradise by Oberon Media from your PC, we are not saying that Escape from Paradise by Oberon Media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Escape from Paradise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-08 13:02:12.853