Error Fixer 3.0.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Error Fixer 3.0.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Error Fixer 3.0.1 from your systemPIMASOFT
. More data about PIMASOFT can be found here
. Click on http://www.pimasoft.com
to get more info about Error Fixer 3.0.1 on PIMASOFT's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Error Fixer directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Error Fixer 3.0.1 is C:\Program Files\Error Fixer\unins000.exe. ErrorFixer.exe is the Error Fixer 3.0.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 4.38 MB (4587520 bytes) on disk.
Error Fixer 3.0.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.46 MB (5722569
bytes) on disk:
- ErrorFixer.exe (4.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (620.45 KB)
- Update.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Error Fixer 3.0.1 version 3.0.1
Error Fixer 3.0.1 is an application by PIMASOFT. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Error Fixer 3.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Error Fixer 3.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Error Fixer 3.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Error Fixer 3.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Error Fixer 3.0.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Error Fixer 3.0.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Error Fixer 3.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Error Fixer 3.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pimasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Error Fixer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Error Fixer 3.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Error Fixer 3.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Error Fixer 3.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Error Fixer 3.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Error Fixer 3.0.1 by PIMASOFT from your PC, we are not saying that Error Fixer 3.0.1 by PIMASOFT is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Error Fixer 3.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 15:11:04.960