This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Erfan for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Erfan from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. Erfan is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Erfan is C:\Program. Erfan's primary file takes around 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
Erfan is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Erfan version 1.0
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Erfan from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Erfan is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Erfan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Erfan from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Erfan or simply click the Search field and type in "Erfan". The Erfan application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Erfan in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Erfan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Erfan.
8. After removing Erfan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Erfan which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Erfan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Erfan by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Erfan by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Erfan supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:50:59.250