You can find on this page details on how to remove Eraser 5.8.7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Eraser 5.8.7 from your systemThe Eraser Project
. Open here
for more information on The Eraser Project. Click on http://eraser.sourceforge.net/
to get more information about Eraser 5.8.7 on The Eraser Project's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Eraser directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Eraser 5.8.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Eraser\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Eraser 5.8.7's primary file takes around 326.39 KB (334224 bytes) and is named Eraser.exe.
Eraser 5.8.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.06 MB (1115258
bytes) on disk.
- Eraser.exe (326.39 KB)
- ErsChk.exe (83.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8.7
of Eraser 5.8.7.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Eraser 5.8.7 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Eraser 5.8.7:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\MyPaint\brushes\classic\ink_eraser.myb
- C:\Program Files\MyPaint\brushes\classic\ink_eraser_prev.png
- C:\Program Files\MyPaint\brushes\deevad\eraser.myb
- C:\Program Files\MyPaint\brushes\deevad\eraser_prev.png
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Heidi Computers Ltd\Eraser
Eraser 5.8.7 is a program released by The Eraser Project. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Eraser 5.8.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Eraser 5.8.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Eraser 5.8.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Eraser 5.8.7". If it is installed on your PC the Eraser 5.8.7 application will be found very quickly. When you click Eraser 5.8.7 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Eraser 5.8.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Eraser 5.8.7:
- The publisher is: http://eraser.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Eraser 5.8.7.
8. After uninstalling Eraser 5.8.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Eraser 5.8.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eraser 5.8.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Eraser 5.8.7 by The Eraser Project from your PC, we are not saying that Eraser 5.8.7 by The Eraser Project is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Eraser 5.8.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:02:29.320