Epic Privacy Browser
Epic Privacy Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser from your computerEpic
. More information about Epic can be seen here
. Epic Privacy Browser is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Epic Privacy Browser is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\34.0.1841.9\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Epic Privacy Browser's primary file takes about 752.00 KB (770048 bytes) and its name is epic.exe.
Epic Privacy Browser is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.65 MB (5922304
bytes) on disk:
- epic.exe (752.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.86 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1,017.50 KB)
This web page is about Epic Privacy Browser version 34.0.1841.9
only. You can find below a few links to other Epic Privacy Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Epic Privacy Browser is an application marketed by the software company Epic. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Epic Privacy Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Epic Privacy Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Epic Privacy Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Epic Privacy Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Epic Privacy Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Epic Privacy Browser in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Epic Privacy Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Epic Privacy Browser.
8. After removing Epic Privacy Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Epic Privacy Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Epic Privacy Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Epic Privacy Browser by Epic from your computer, we are not saying that Epic Privacy Browser by Epic is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Epic Privacy Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:20:41.350