Epic Privacy Browser
This page is about Epic Privacy Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser from your PCEpic
. More information on Epic can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Epic Privacy Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\39.0.2171.71\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. epic.exe is the Epic Privacy Browser's main executable file and it takes around 737.50 KB (755200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Epic Privacy Browser. They occupy an average of 5.94 MB (6223360
bytes) on disk.
- epic.exe (737.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.23 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1,003.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 39.0.2171.71
of Epic Privacy Browser. You can find here a few links to other Epic Privacy Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Epic Privacy Browser is an application by the software company Epic. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Epic Privacy Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Epic Privacy Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Epic Privacy Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Epic Privacy Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Epic Privacy Browser in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Epic Privacy Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Epic Privacy Browser.
8. After removing Epic Privacy Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Epic Privacy Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Epic Privacy Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Epic Privacy Browser by Epic from your computer, we are not saying that Epic Privacy Browser by Epic is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Epic Privacy Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:15:32.660