Epic PROD - Pacific
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Epic PROD - Pacific for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Epic PROD - Pacific from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Epic PROD - Pacific is C:\Program. The program's main executable file is labeled SelfService.exe and occupies 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes).
Epic PROD - Pacific installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.14 MB (5392992
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (133.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Epic PROD - Pacific.
Epic PROD - Pacific is an application offered by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Epic PROD - Pacific is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Epic PROD - Pacific from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Epic PROD - Pacific or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Epic PROD - Pacific". The Epic PROD - Pacific application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Epic PROD - Pacific in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Epic PROD - Pacific, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Epic PROD - Pacific.
8. After removing Epic PROD - Pacific, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Epic PROD - Pacific which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Epic PROD - Pacific with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Epic PROD - Pacific by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Epic PROD - Pacific by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Epic PROD - Pacific in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 06:07:39.717