This page is about Epic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Epic from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Epic's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 4.61 MB (4830320 bytes).
Epic contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.18 MB (5426624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.61 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.11 KB)
The current web page applies to Epic version 1.0
Epic is an application marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Epic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Epic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Epic or simply click the Search feature and type in "Epic". The Epic application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Epic in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Epic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Epic.
8. After removing Epic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Epic that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Epic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Epic by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Epic by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Epic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 13:17:08.527