EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11
EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124 from your computerEpiData Association
. Go over here
for more info on EpiData Association. More information about EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.epidata.dk
. EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiData directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiData\unins001.exe". EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11's main file takes about 4.09 MB (4284928 bytes) and its name is EpiDataStat.exe.
EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.07 MB (8464931
bytes) on disk.
- EpiData.exe (1.54 MB)
- EpiDataStat.exe (4.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.84 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins002.exe (675.34 KB)
This web page is about EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by the software company EpiData Association. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124". The EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.epidata.dk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiData\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206 by EpiData Association from your PC, nor are we saying that EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 by EpiData Association is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:55:16.867