EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168
EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 from your computerEpiData Association, Odense. Denmark
. You can read more on EpiData Association, Odense. Denmark or check for application updates here
. Please open Http://www.epidata.dk
if you want to read more on EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52 on EpiData Association, Odense. Denmark's page. Usually the EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiData folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiData\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.00 MB (4190720 bytes) on disk and is named EpiDataStat.exe.
EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.85 MB (7184562
bytes) on disk.
- EpiData.exe (1.54 MB)
- EpiDataStat.exe (4.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.84 KB)
- unins001.exe (675.34 KB)
The current web page applies to EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52 is an application released by EpiData Association, Odense. Denmark. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124". The EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. When you click EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: Http://www.epidata.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiData\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206 by EpiData Association, Odense. Denmark from your computer, we are not saying that EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 by EpiData Association, Odense. Denmark is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 03:59:00.747