EnveloppesEditor1.09 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall EnveloppesEditor1.09 from your PCJ.L.F.
. Additional info about J.L.F. can be found here
. Please open http://jlcom.free.fr
if you want to read more on EnveloppesEditor1.09 on J.L.F.'s page. EnveloppesEditor1.09 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnveloppesEditor1.09 folder, regulated by the user's decision. EnveloppesEditor1.09's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnveloppesEditor1.09\unins000.exe. EnveloppesEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.16 MB (2263552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with EnveloppesEditor1.09. They take about 3.62 MB (3799495
bytes) on disk.
- AdressesLook.exe (839.00 KB)
- EnveloppesEditor.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (660.94 KB)
This page is about EnveloppesEditor1.09 version 1.09
EnveloppesEditor1.09 is a program marketed by J.L.F.. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase EnveloppesEditor1.09 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EnveloppesEditor1.09 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EnveloppesEditor1.09 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnveloppesEditor1.09". If it is installed on your PC the EnveloppesEditor1.09 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EnveloppesEditor1.09 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EnveloppesEditor1.09, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnveloppesEditor1.09:
- The publisher is: http://jlcom.free.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnveloppesEditor1.09\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EnveloppesEditor1.09.
8. After removing EnveloppesEditor1.09, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EnveloppesEditor1.09 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnveloppesEditor1.09 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EnveloppesEditor1.09 by J.L.F. from your computer, nor are we saying that EnveloppesEditor1.09 by J.L.F. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnveloppesEditor1.09 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-06 10:12:05.330